Provenance Research: Where Scholarship Meets Diligence
The International Foundation for Art Research (IFAR) in New York announces a virtual IFAR Evening on Tuesday, April 20, 2021, from 5:00 to 6:45 p.m. EDT. Please join us as six distinguished speakers address provenance from a variety of vantage points, including catalogues raisonnes, scientific evidence, digital resources, and the law. The program is timed to coincide with the U.S. launch of the book Provenance Research Today, edited by Arthur Tompkins and co-published by Lund Humphries and IFAR. Three of the speakers contributed to the book. The program, organized as Zoom webinar, will include Q&A.
- Lynn H. Nicholas, Author, The Rape of Europa
- Marc J. Masurovky, Co-founder, Holocaust Art Restitution Project (HARP); Academic Director, Jewish Digital Cultural Recovery Project (JDCRP)
- Thomas R. Kline, Partner, Cultural Heritage Partners, PLLC
- Jennifer Mass, President, Scientific Analysis of Fine Art, LLC; Mellon Professor, Bard Graduate Center
- Lisa Duffy-Zeballos, Art Research Director, IFAR
- Sharon Flescher, Executive Director, IFAR
Registration is necessary. Click Here to Register on Eventbrite
IFAR gratefully acknowledges LUND HUMPHRIES for help in supporting this program.
- Dr. Sharon Flescher
- (212) 391-6234