Appraising Public Art: When, Why & How - Live Webinar
May 19, 2020 | 1:00 - 2:00 PM EST 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM PDT
Join Susan McDonough, AAA, McDonough Fine Art Appraisals,
and Jenn Doyle Crane, Project Manager for the Civic Art Collection
and Public Art Program of San Francisco, for a Q&A and presentation
about methodologies and best practices for the appraisal of public art.
Topics covered will include:
- When do municipalities need an independent appraisal
of public art in their collection?
- How do appraisals of public art differ from other types of appraisals?
- What type of analysis and information should be included in the report?
- How to identify comparables and valuation approaches?
- Understanding issues surrounding site specificity,
art historical context, and community engagement
1 CE Credit
Fees (Live and On-Demand):
$50 General Admission
- Teresa Caputo
- 212-889-5404 x 11