The FBI's Art Crime Team
The International Foundation for Art Research (IFAR) in New York announces a virtual IFAR Evening on Tuesday, November 9, 2021, from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. EST. Please join us for this sure-to-be exciting and very special IFAR Evening when members of the FBI's Art Crime Team and its new head as of August 2021, Randolph J. Deaton IV, introduce us to the workings of the Team and the FBI's Art Crime Program, including discussion of art fraud and theft cases. The program, organized as a Zoom webinar, will include Q&A.
- Randolph J. Deaton IV, Supervisory Special Agent, Art Crime Program Manager, FBI
- Christopher McKeogh, Special Agent, New York Division, FBI
- Jake Archer, Special Agent, Philadelphia Division, FBI
- K.T. Newton, Assistant U.S. Attorney, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Dr. Sharon Flescher, Executive Director, IFAR
Registration via Eventbrite is necessary.
- Dr. Sharon Flescher
- (212) 391-6234