Art Call "Flowers and Gardens 2019" for exhibiting and art grant opportunity at "Gallery 25N"
- Submission Deadline: July 15, 2019 (12:00 Midnight EST)
- Curator Selection: on or before July 18, 2019
- Artist Notification: on or before July 22, 2019
- Grant Announcement: on or before July 22, 2019
- Exhibit Opens: July 31, 2019
"A bit of advice, don't copy nature too closely. Art is an abstraction; as you dream amid nature, extrapolate art from it, and concentrate on what you will create as a result." –– Paul Gauguin
Fifteen artists will be selected for an online group exhibit, "Flowers & Gardens 2019" at Gallery25N; the exhibit and artists will be extensively marketed worldwide to over 21,500 people including art buyers, gallery owners, curators, collectors, etc.
One artist’s work will be selected to receive the "Christopher E. Burke Fine Art Grant" of $500. That artist’s work will become the image of the exhibition and will be used on the invitation, video title screen and on all online marketing.
Theme and Selection:
"Flowers & Gardens 2019" – The curators are looking for art work that honors and reflects the beauty and calm dignity of nature as it is expressed in flowers and gardens. Artists and photographers throughout history have created some of their most beautiful, memorable works of art through their appreciations of inspiring flowers and gardens that symbolize continual rebirth, fresh beginnings, fragile persistence, and alluring symmetry against many odds. Regardless of art form, when an artist becomes "blocked," nature frequently offers him or her a new spiritual foundation and motivation. Be it a single flower, a garden in full aromatic bloom, or a "shy" plant on a window sill, there is no mistaking the awesome complexity of the planet’s precious vegetation. This abundance of flowers and greenery inspires and challenges the creative mind to redefine and/or simply glorify their splendor.
Eligibility: This competition is open to all artists/photographers 18 years of age or older. Submissions for consideration can be expressed in any of the following aspects: representational, expressionism, surrealism, or abstraction.
Extensive Marketing of the Exhibit and Artists:
Gallery 25N's mission is to provide artists with exposure and extensive marketing of their art and accomplishments to our international list of clientele. Gallery25N.com and Art-Competition.net will co-market the artists and their work in the exhibition worldwide in the following ways:
- Grant Opportunity: Recipient of the "Christopher E. Burke Fine Art Grant" will receive $300.00. This artist's creation will become the image of the exhibition and will be used on the invitation, video title screen, and on all online marketing for the exhibit. In addition, the grant recipient will have a dedicated marketing campaign about their art and accomplishments sent to over 477,000 recipients worldwide. The artist will also be featured in the Art Market News letter.
- Invitations: An electronic invitation for the online exhibit's opening will be sent to the combined international clientele lists of Gallery25N.com and Art-Competition.net. These lists exceed 32,000 recipients.
- Press Release: Press release announcements will be sent out for the opening of the Group Exhibit. The press releases will provide an international buzz about the exhibit and the artists' work.
- Event Listings & Calendars: The group exhibits will also be promoted in numerous online event listings. These event lists not only provide a timely promotion of the exhibit they also provide ongoing social media marketing.
- Social Media Marketing: The exhibition, artists and their artworks will be marketed through Art-Competition.net, International Artists Directory and Gallery 25N's social media-marketing networks via LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tweeter, GooglePlus, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Art Market News:The artists and the exhibition will be featured in "Art Market News™" with over 32,000 subscribers in the art market place worldwide. Subscribers consist of art buyers, fine art galleries, corporate art buyers, exhibit curators, fine art agents, architects, property developers, interior designers and art lovers. ArtMarketNews.net provides links back to the artists' website.
- Online Presence: After the exhibit ends, the artists' exhibit will remain in the "Past Exhibits" section of Gallery 25N's website with a back-link to the artist's websites.
- Video: A video is created of the artists work and exhibit for publication on Gallery 25N's website and YouTube Channel with over 53,000 views to date.
Entry Fee: $25 for up to three entries and $5 for each additional image.
(No limit on the number of additional entries submitted.)
- Art Ford