Call For Entries for "The Power of Color 2019 " 15 Artist(s) Exhibit at Gallery 25N
- Submission Deadline: June 17, 2019 (12:00 Midnight EST)
- Curator Selection: on or before June 21, 2019
- Artist Notification: on or before June 25, 2019
- Grant Announcement: on or before June 25, 2019
- Exhibit Opens: July 5, 2019
Fifteen artists will be selected for an online group exhibit, "The Power of Color 2019" at Gallery25N; the exhibit and artists will be extensively marketed worldwide to over 21,500 people including art buyers, gallery owners, curators, collectors, etc.
Participants must be 18 years of age or older working in any still art medium. One artist’s work will be selected to receive the "Christopher E. Burke Fine Art Grant" of $500. That artist’s work will become the image of the exhibition and will be used on the invitation, video title screen and on all online marketing
Theme and Selection:
“The Power of Color 2019” Call to Artists/Photographers – The visual narrative of the work should present an individual interpretation of any subject, expressed in the emotion, energy and power of color. How you as a visual artist/photographer interpret the world, your surroundings, dreams, passion, spirituality and emotions with color. The work can be expressed in any aspect from representational to abstract.
The artists and exhibit will be extensively marketed with press releases, social media marketing, event listings calendars, and will also be featured in “Art Market NewsTM” with over 32,000 subscribers worldwide. We look forward to receiving your works.
Eligibility: This competition is open to all artists/photographers 18 years of age or older. Submissions for consideration can be expressed in any of the following aspects: representational, expressionism, surrealism, or abstraction.
Extensive Marketing of the Exhibit and Artists:
Gallery 25N's mission is to provide artists with exposure and extensive marketing of their art and accomplishments to our international list of clientele. Gallery25N.com and Art-Competition.net will co-market the artists and their work in the exhibition worldwide in the following ways:
- Grant Opportunity: Recipient of the "Christopher E. Burke Fine Art Grant" will receive $300.00. This artist's creation will become the image of the exhibition and will be used on the invitation, video title screen, and on all online marketing for the exhibit. In addition, the grant recipient will have a dedicated marketing campaign about their art and accomplishments sent to over 477,000 recipients worldwide. The artist will also be featured in the Art Market News letter.
- Invitations: An electronic invitation for the online exhibit's opening will be sent to the combined international clientele lists of Gallery25N.com and Art-Competition.net. These lists exceed 32,000 recipients.
- Press Release: Press release announcements will be sent out for the opening of the Group Exhibit. The press releases will provide an international buzz about the exhibit and the artists' work.
- Event Listings & Calendars: The group exhibits will also be promoted in numerous online event listings. These event lists not only provide a timely promotion of the exhibit they also provide ongoing social media marketing.
- Social Media Marketing: The exhibition, artists and their artworks will be marketed through Art-Competition.net, International Artists Directory and Gallery 25N's social media-marketing networks via LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tweeter, GooglePlus, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Art Market News:The artists and the exhibition will be featured in "Art Market News™" with over 32,000 subscribers in the art market place worldwide. Subscribers consist of art buyers, fine art galleries, corporate art buyers, exhibit curators, fine art agents, architects, property developers, interior designers and art lovers. ArtMarketNews.net provides links back to the artists' website.
- Online Presence: After the exhibit ends, the artists' exhibit will remain in the "Past Exhibits" section of Gallery 25N's website with a back-link to the artist's websites.
- Video: A video is created of the artists work and exhibit for publication on Gallery 25N's website and YouTube Channel with over 53,000 views to date.
Entry Fee: $25 for up to three entries and $5 for each additional image.
(No limit on the number of additional entries submitted.)
Proceeds from this art competition support the following:
- Free drawing and painting lessons at http://www.DrawingandPaintingLessons.com
- Gallery exhibits at http://Gallery25n.com
- Free art market news at http://artmarketnews.net
- Supports the Internal Artist Directory online at http://internationalartistdirectory.com
- Art Ford