ART CALL TO ARTISTS AND PHOTOGRAPHERS – ABSTRACT 2019
Deadline: March 4, 2019 (Midnight EST)
Curator Selection: On or before March 12, 2019
Artist Notification: On or before March 14, 2019
Grant Notification: On or before March 14, 2019
Exhibit Opens: March 28, 2018
Art-Competition.net is proud to announce the international art call for an exhibition and Fine Art Grant "Abstract 2019". For this group exhibition, the curators are seeking art of any subject created as abstraction.
Twenty artists will be selected for an online group exhibit, "ABSTRACT 2019" at Gallery25N; the exhibit and artists will be extensively marketed and presented to the gallery list 22,000 of clientele, Featured in Art Market News with over 32,000 subscribers and promoted on social media art groups to over 477,000 people worldwide including art buyers, gallery owners, curators, collectors, art lovers. One artist’s work will be selected to receive the “Christopher E. Burke Fine Art Grant” of $500. That artist’s work will become the image of the exhibition and will be used on the invitation, video title screen and on all online marketing.
Theme and Selection:
The artwork must be based on abstraction where the subject or message is pushed to visual limits of abstraction so that there is little or no representation of the real world (as in nonrepresentational). The submitted artwork can be of any subject that is communicated in the power of abstraction, either slight, partial, or complete. The composition elements of the work must rely on form, color, shapes, action, lines, marks, and texture to create a purely abstract work that engages the viewer and draws them into the intention of the artist’s work. Artwork will be evaluated based on the creativity and uniqueness of the vision conveyed, the quality of execution, the interpretation and portrayal of the theme, and how clearly the artist's individual technique/style is presented in the chosen medium.
All submissions, which can be expressed from abstract, are welcome. The artists and exhibit will be extensively marketed with press releases, social media marketing, event listings calendars, and will also be featured in “Art Market NewsTM” subscribers worldwide. We look forward to receiving your works.
Eligibility: This competition is open to all artists and photographers 18 years of age or older. Entries must be created in a still medium: painting, drawing, photography, sculpture, digital, prints, fiber art, collage or installation art.
Extensive Marketing of the Exhibit and Artists:
Gallery 25N’s mission is to provide artists with exposure and extensive marketing of their art and accomplishments to our international list of clientele. Gallery25N.com and Art-Competition.net will co-market the artists and their work in the exhibition worldwide in the following ways:
- Grant Opportunity: Recipient of the "Christopher E. Burke Fine Art Grant" will receive $500.00. This artist's creation will become the image of the exhibition and will be used on the invitation, video title screen, and on all online marketing for the exhibit. In addition, the grant recipient will have a dedicated marketing campaign about their art and accomplishments sent to over 32,000 recipients worldwide. The artist will also be featured in the Art Market News letter.
- Invitations: An electronic invitation for the online exhibit's opening will be sent to the combined international clientele lists of Gallery25N.com and Art-Competition.net. These lists exceed 32,000 recipients.
- Press Release: Extensive press release announcements will be sent out for the opening of the Group Exhibit. The press releases will provide an international buzz about the exhibit and the artists’ work.
- Event Listings & Calendars: The group exhibits will also be promoted in numerous online event listings. These event lists not only provide a timely promotion of the exhibit they also provide ongoing social media marketing.
- Social Media Marketing: The exhibition, artists and their artworks will be marketed through Art-Competition.net, International Artists Directory and Gallery 25N's social media-marketing network via LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tweeter, GooglePlus, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Art Market Newsletter: The Artists and the exhibition will be featured in
"Art Market News TM” with over 32,000 subscribers in the art market place worldwide. Subscribers consist of art buyers, fine art galleries, corporate art buyers, exhibit curators, fine art agents, architects, property developers, interior designers and art lovers. ArtMarketNews.net provides links back to the artists’ website.
- Online Presence: After the exhibit ends, the artists’ exhibit will remain in the "Past Exhibits" section of Gallery 25N's website with a back-link to the artist's websites.
- A video is created of the artists work and exhibit for publication on Gallery 25N’s website and YouTube Channel, https://www.youtube.com/user/Gallery25N. The video will be promoted in all of our online marketing venues.
Entry Fee and Submissions:
Entry Fee: $25 for up to three entries and $5 for each additional entry. (No limit on the number of additional entries submitted.)
All credit and debit cards are accepted through PayPal.
Proceeds from this art competition support the following:
- Free drawing and painting lessons at http://www.DrawingandPaintingLessons.com
- Gallery exhibits at http://Gallery25n.com
- Free art market news at http://artmarketnews.net
- Supports the Internal Artist Directory online at http://internationalartistdirectory.com
Submit Your Art:
- Patrick ORourke