Twenty artists will be selected for this new online group exhibit "Open 2018.” The exhibit and its participating artists will be extensively marketed worldwide to over 26,500 people, including art buyers, gallery owners, curators, and collectors. One artist will be selected to receive the "Christopher E. Burke Fine Art Grant" of $500.00. This artist's creation will become the exhibition image and will be used on the invitation, video title screen, and all online marketing pertaining to the exhibit. In addition, the grant recipient will have a dedicated marketing campaign about their art and accomplishments sent to over 26,000 recipients worldwide. The artist will also be featured in the Art Market Newsletter.
Submit your art at:
Eligibility: Participants must be 18 years of age or older working in any still medium, including drawing, photography, painting, sculpture, digital art, installation art, and collage.
“Open 2018” Our competition’s concept is “no specified theme is required for entry.” All artists seeking inclusion are free from category, subject, and medium stipulation. Your art work can range from photo realism to abstraction; it is invited as your spirit of choice and is much appreciated as representation of a personal voice. There is a welcome “mystery” behind this “tabula rasa” of opportunity which is likely to bring forth stimulating varieties of life’s subjective legacies. We are extremely optimistic in our quest here to witness talent in all its various philosophies and triumphs of worldwide adventures as seen through the eyes of our valuable, resolute artists.
Disclosure: This competition helps support the free drawing and painting lessons website "DrawingAndPaintingLessons.com.” No advertising is associated with this site.
Cash Awards and Prizes:
Extensive Marketing of the Exhibit and Artists
Gallery 25N's mission is to provide artists with exposure and extensive marketing of their art and creative accomplishments to our international list of clientele. Gallery25N.com and Art-Competition.net will co-market the artists and their work in the exhibition worldwide in the following ways:
- Grant Opportunity: Recipient of the "Christopher E. Burke Fine Art Grant" will receive $500.00. This artist's creation will become the image of the exhibition and will be used on the invitation, video title screen, and on all online marketing for the exhibit. In addition, the grant recipient will have a dedicated marketing campaign about their art and accomplishments sent to over 26,000 recipients worldwide. The artist will also be featured in the Art Market Newsletter.
- Invitations: An electronic invitation for the online exhibit's opening will be sent to the combined international clientele lists of Gallery25N.com and Art-Competition.net. These lists exceed 26,000 recipients.
- Press Release: Press release announcements will be sent out for the opening of the group exhibit. The press releases will provide an international buzz about the exhibit and the artists' works.
- Event Listings & Calendars: The group exhibits will also be promoted in numerous online event listings. These event lists not only ensure a timely promotion of the exhibit, they also provide ongoing social media marketing.
- Social Media Marketing: The exhibition, artists, and their artworks will be marketed through Art-Competition.net, International Artists Directory, and Gallery 25N's social media-marketing networks via LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, GooglePlus, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Art Market News: The artists and the exhibition will be featured in "Art Market News™" with over 26,000 subscribers in the art marketplace worldwide. Subscribers consist of art buyers, fine art galleries, corporate art buyers, exhibit curators, fine art agents, architects, property developers, interior designers, and art lovers. ArtMarketNews.net provides links back to the artists’ websites.
- Online Presence: After the exhibit ends, the artists' exhibits will remain in the "Past Exhibits" section of Gallery 25N's website with a back-link to the artists’ websites.
Video: A video is created of the artists’ works and exhibit for publication on Gallery 25N's website and YouTube Channel with over 53,000 views to date.
2D Mediums: drawing, photography, painting, sculpture, digital art, installation art and collage.
Entry Fee: $25.00 for up to three entries and $5.00 for each additional image.
(There is no limit to the number of additional entries submitted.) You will receive an email notification once your submission is complete. All credit and debit cards are accepted through PayPal. The invoicing company will be Studio 25N. We look forward to seeing your artwork!